From Orelle, everyone has their own toboggan run!
The little ones will enjoy the pleasures of sledding on a small, slightly sloping track located in Plan Bouchet, next to the beginners area.
Pedestrian pass required (free for children under 5)
The older ones will enjoy the COSMOJET in Val-Thorens, THE LONGEST TOBOGGAN RUN IN FRANCE!
Thanks to a specific pass, access from Orelle to the famous Cosmojet, 6 km long! Very fun, the tarck combines banked turns and varied slopes.
• For your safety, tobogganing is FORBIDDEN for children under 5 years old.
• It is free for children between the age of 5 and 9 on an adult's (above 18) sled.
• Children alone on a sled must be at least 9 years old and over 1.25m tall.
• Only SETAM sleds are authorised on this run.
• Helmets and gloves are COMPULSORY for everyone.
• Don’t forget that departure is at an altitude of 3,000 m - dress warmly.
• The Cosmojet run may close due to weather conditions.
And if you want to vary the pleasures of skiing, discover the snake gliss, individual sleds assembled together, on the Peyron slope.